Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
What Personal Information We Collect
When you sign up for the instaGC site, you will be required to share information that identifies you personally. "Personal Information" refers to any information that lets us know the specifics of who you are and which can be used to identify, contact or locate you. Examples of Personal Information include, without limitation, your first name together with your last name, your mailing address, your email address, your birthdate, your gender, your phone number, your SSN (only used if you are from USA and have earned over $600+ in rewards in a given year - for tax purposes), and your bank account information (only obtained if you choose to receive a direct deposit reward).
What Personal Information We Will Never Collect
The Company will never ask for any of the following pieces of information, during registration or participation: DLN (drivers license number), SSN (social security number) - except for tax purposes, credit card information, passport number, or photo. However - at times you may be asked to submit ID verification that may include items stated above - so feel free to blur/hide the information as desired.
When We Collect Personal Information
In order to use instaGC.com, you must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. Additional information will also be asked in order to use our services. If you don't provide some of the Personal Information the Company asks for (e.g. your name, your mailing address, your email address, your birthdate), it may be unable to provide you with the Company's goods or services.
How Personal Information Is Collected
The information that is processed (such as name, email address, username, etc) is all available on the Providers page.
Information is collected and processed for multiple reasons such as:
- enabling your participation in a panel of one of our survey providers
- gathering profiling information about you so you can receive better targeted specific surveys and other market research programs to you
- contacting you to invite you to participate in surveys or other market research programs
- allowing you to participate in sweepstakes (if permitted)
- to respond to any messages or requests you may send to us
- to process rewards
How Personal Information Is Processed
Information is processed using secure APIs, secure, hyperlinks, and secure inline frames along with additional encryption methods to ensure all data is kept safe and confidential.
You have the right to access, change, correct, or delete any personal information, or preferences at any time.
- You can change your personal information, settings, or linked social media accounts by Managing your account.
- You can keep your account activities private by updating your Privacy settings.
- You can stop data from being shared with Providers by turning off Consent to share.
- You can unsubscribe from emails we send by managing your Email alerts. However this does not exempt receiving critical administrative emails regarding our service.
- For any other request regarding your personal information, please contact us using the methods at the end of this policy. Please note some information may be retained for prevention of fraud and abuse, or other legal obligations.
Third Party Sites
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Facebook, Google & Twitter
Any data shared through Facebook, Google or Twitter will solely be used for linking to your instaGC account. Basic profile information such as your email and name will be requested to help auto-fill our registration form.
We allow third-party companies to collect certain information when you visit our web site. These companies may utilize cookies, pixels or other technologies to collect and use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., hashed data, click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit the websites of the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info and Networking Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
Day Online Solutions, LLC may share your personal information and/or social-demographic information, including, without limitation, a unique identification number ("UID"), postal code, gender, marital status, education, ethnicity/race (where permitted by applicable law), employment related information, and non-personally identifiable information on household members, with third party sample/market research companies (individually each a "Third Party MR Company" and collectively the "Third Party MR Companies") for the following purposes:
1. Identifying client survey opportunities that you may be eligible for through the Third Party MR Companies; and
2. Allowing the Third Party MR Companies to disclose such data elements to clients of the Third Party MR Companies for audience measurement services; and
3. Allowing the Third Party MR Companies to append such data elements to completed client surveys and delivering the appended survey data to clients of the Third Party MR Company(ies) for analytical or research purposes.
Mergers; Business Transitions
In the event the Company goes through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of its assets, users' Personal Information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred, unless such a transfer will violate any applicable law.
In response to concerns about protecting children's privacy online, Congress enacted the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 ("COPPA"), which sets forth rules and procedures governing the ways in which Web sites may collect, use and disclose any personal information for children under the age of 13. In accordance with the Company policy and COPPA regulations, we DO NOT:
- Request or knowingly collect personally identifiable information online or offline contact information from users under 13 years of age; or
- Knowingly use or share personal information from users under 13 years of age with third parties;
We request that children under the age of 13 not submit any Personal Information to us. It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information given to us or pertaining to children under 13. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will immediately delete the information from our servers.
Notification of Changes
Please use the methods below to contact our data protection officer if you need further help understanding this policy or concerns regarding your personal data.